From May 25, 2018, the rules that change the use of your (personal) data will change. These rules have to do with your privacy. But what exactly does this mean? Below we have briefly explained how we handle (personal) information that is shared with us, the control that you have about it and what we do to protect your data.
- We only collect the minimum necessary (personal) data from people who fill out a form via our website or fill in an intake form because they have an interest in adopting an animal.
- This information is treated confidentially and never shared with third parties.
- Once an adoption procedure has been completed, all data that people share with us will be deleted.
- Only at the request of the person in question will we keep (personal) data of this person in question stored – for example when this person wants to be put on a waiting list for the adoption of an animal.
- You can submit a request at any time to request your personal information that we have stored to be shared with you and / or have it removed.
- We use the latest technologies and software.
- We protect our computers against malware, viruses, cryptoware and hacking software.
- Only people working at KFAAF who need access to your data in order to do their job can access your data.